The Zeno™ Walkway Gait Analysis System
The ProtoKinetics Zeno™ Walkway Gait Analysis System detects pressure data during gait, during balance, and additional movement protocols. The Zeno™ Walkway is available in a variety of widths and lengths to meet the requirements of your facility and protocols. With its durable design, it can be permanently installed in any facility. The portable, roll-up design offers quick and easy setup and takedown for traveling between facilities.
See how the Zeno Walkway Gait Analysis System compares to competing systems.
Zeno™ Walkway Features
The Zeno™ Walkway can be rolled out in under five (5) minutes and can easily be set up in any clinic, hospital, classroom, gait analysis lab or biomechanics lab and features:
- 16-level pressure sensing pad with dual control and circuitry inside a unique low-profile housing
- 2- or 3-layer framework reduces sensor damage and edge curling
- Pressure sensor embedded in base layer, surrounded by a beveled edge
- Smooth transition onto the carpet or floor
- Middle pressure sensing carpet layer contains 0.4” square pressure sensors
Zeno™ Walkway Gait Analysis System Options
|2′||12′, 14’, 16’, 20’, 26’, 32’, 40’, 52′||Best for static standing and straight walking assessments.|
|3′||12’, 15’, 18’||Static standing, straight walking assessments, turning and other maneuvers, assistive device pressure capture from walker or cane.|
|4′||4′, 8’, 12’, 14’, 16’, 20’, 26’||Static standing, straight walking assessments, turning and other maneuvers, assistive device pressure capture from walker or cane.|